Wednesday, 19 July 2017

One week update with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing range.

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range.

I have been using this range for 1 week and I've noticed the following differences in my skin: • After I use the daily wash, I can feel my pores opening up and my skin feels less heavy.
• When  using the smoothing scrub, I can feel it cleaning my pores, scrubbing away whatever impurities have accumulated in them, leaving my skin feeling fresh.
• The purifying toner helps remove whatever micro impurities the wash and scrub missed, leaving my pores able to breathe.
• The oil free moisturiser helps restore the moisture I removed when I washed my face, but it is so light that it doesn't clog my pores.

I have noticed a reduction in the amount of pimples I had before I started, and the intensity of the spots left by past pimples has also decreased.

The result is fresh, clean, glowing spot free skin.

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...