Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Slight Retro with a twist



 
A year ago I got a chance to be on the other side of the camera during a trip that my class took to the mountains.
I have to admit that it was slightly nerve wrecking being on the other side of the camera, because I was not used to being the one who is told what to do, but I think it got better after I just told myself to relax and have fun.
I chose a jumpsuit because I wanted to wear something classic but with a modern twist, which the black and white tribal print, and cut of the jumpsuit achieved to perfection.
I chose the grey shoes because they also have a classic design, and I wanted to break away from the monochrome but I didn't want to go too bright.





Stylist : Myself
Make up: Anelisa Simane
Hair : Anelisa Simane
Photographer : Anelisa Simane

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...