Sunday, 21 May 2017

Chill thwarting Tomato Soup

As it is approaching winter here in South Africa I'm all in with the soup and curry recipes, anything to help keep the cold at bay.

So on the cold thwarting menu today is a lovely tomato soup. It always helps me keep the chill at bay.

Ingredients

1 tbsp oil
4 tomatoes
2 cups water
1 cup vegetable stock
Half tsp sugar
Pepper to taste

Instructions

Chop tomatoes
Cook tomatoes, water, vegetable stock and sugar for 10 minutes
Blend
Add pepper to taste

Enjoy on a chilli day

Image credit : Fresh Tomato Soup Au Gratinwww.healthyeating.org

Drop a comment below or on any of my social media accounts and let me know how it goes for you and if you make any adjustments and how they turn out.   

Love and good vibes always

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...