Thursday, 16 April 2015

Plus size

I am a lover of all things artistic, I love fashion and Isee it as an artform and a way for people to express themselves. I like nature and meeting new people, traveling and experiencing new things.

 I am a photography student and that is how I fell inlove with fashion, modeling and helping other people. I never imagined being a model but about two years ago I helped a frriend out by posing for him on a project he was doing, he then suggested I try out modeling.

 After a while I found out that people related to me because I'mnot your usual model type, my sense of style is alternative and I'm on the plus sized side. So now I try to use my image to help others break out of their shells.

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...