Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Purple Haul

As a teenager I always thought my friends were a bit strange when they complained about how long it took to get ready when we were about to leave the house. I must admit that back then I thought fashion was for shallow people and I couldn't be bothered with it.

As I grew older I started to realise that fashion was beyond clothing and accessories, I started seeing it as an art form, a canvas which helped people express who they are, who they aspire to become and where they are going. I started noticing the different attributes, attitudes and dreams of people by the way they dressed. Clothing was just a way of portraying different lifestyles, moods and this helped me read people better.

This was a way of defining generations and their dreams and aspirations. Fashion is a movement of creative, free spirits as they try to change the world by creating art that people could live their everyday lives in.

purple haul: http://youtu.be/eoNykD-ZyQc

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...