Saturday, 14 February 2015

Growing Pains

I don't know about you but when I'm about to encounter physical or emotional pain for more than 10 minutes I like to mentally prepare myself. Prepare yourself by finding out which parts of are more susceptible to pain and try not to provoke them.

Don't do anything  you're not ready to do or comfortable with doing. Never use drugs but I do suggest putting on your headphones and turn the music up loud.

Sometimes I get a book and lose myself in it, forgetting about reality for a while, I still feel the pain it doesn't control me and the next thing I know its halfway through.

Keep your mind occupied so it doesn't dwell on the pain, even as you experience it. It also helps to think about something that takes you to a place where you can conquer anything.

I hope this helps you go out there and face challenges with a new determination and courage.

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...