Sunday, 18 January 2015

Pearl Modiadie

Beauty, strength, ambition, courage, intelligence, driven, focused these are some of the words I would use to describe Ms. Modiadie, even though I so not know her personally I often find that I can look to her for inspiration and courage. Not only is she a media personality but she is also a role midel to thousands of young women in our country and our continent at large. She is a trend setting , edgy,fashion icon but she does not use her beauty to get free rides in life ( figuratively speaking) , she works hard for what she believes in and doesn't stop until she has achieved it. This is why she is one of the people I look up to in the industry. #WomenMakingItBigInTheMediaIndustry

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...