Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Forever

Forever

Fear fades fast
Love thaws out the scared and cold
With your heartbeat next to mine
We could be on fire

The scars of love remind me never to go to war
Watch the sun rise in your eyes from a distance
Avoid the moving of the earth in my hand
Like it was at my command
Wishing oie joybqould fill the earth

Terrified the beat has passed me by
Your attention shadowing me all the time
Falling in love then falling apart

Illusions take too long
And you make me sick
This makes you my equivalent
Making me feel like I belong
Bringing about such sorrow

I was lost till I heard the music of your heartbeat

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...