Wednesday, 1 October 2014

I am #madeofblack

Its definitely been a while since I've written anything. As some of you might not know, I am a Photography student. So, someone said to me that images are better when you use white models. I strongly disagree with this notion. I believe that black is beautiful. I'm certain you've all heard the saying, "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice". I believe that people should not be judged by their skin colour to such an extent that they try to change who they are to fit into society's perception of what normal is. So to all my dark sisters and brothers out there, I encourage you to embrace your skin and love it so it will love you. Lets not make beauty skin deep.

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...