Thursday, 7 August 2014

I thought that i heard you cry

"Life is bigger, its bigger than you and you are not me, the lengths that I would go to."

Life is one bitch we all can't live without. It has its ups and it has its downs, you learn things and you ignore others, but I think what makes life what it is and so special is the people you're with and how they shape who you are.

Lessons are learnt and lessons are forgotten, friends come but true friendship transcends all time, distance and obstacles.

People differ, we cope in different ways, we rejoice in different ways, we cry at different times and for different reasons. We live, we laugh, we cry for different reasons. What makes you cry might make me laugh.

We smile to hide the sadness, we are silent as we battle our own demons but still we ensure no one notices, we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders.
So the next time you walk down the street know that everyone is fighting their own battle.

Namaste

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...