Friday, 13 June 2014

Music Alexandra Storm on Dec 14, 2013

Music is always there for people even when they don’t realize it, at weddings, at birthdays, at funerals. So this is homage to the music that has always stuck through thick and thin with me. You are the only thing that makes me forget I still need a soul all I can do I’ve done memories have gone and turned foul I know its scary to find my life the way it is always in a state of losing my mind i no longer know what this is Now it is up to you to make the pain disappear to bring me joy and happiness anew and make me forget how my ghosts always reappear Let the licks of the guitar take me to heaven and the beat of the drums drown out whatever will happen Read more: http://authspot.com/poetry/music-103/#ixzz34Vkqk1d5

Featured post

3 week update

Welcome back to my #ShineYourLightEveryday journey to clear, spot-free skin with the new Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot proofing range. I ha...